Our Terms and Conditions.
- The session fee is as stated in the pricing section.
- Each session fee includes your portrait session, my time & talent during your session, edited proof gallery, private viewing appointment, and a complimentary fine art archival print mounted to fit a 12”x10” picture frame.
- All portrait session fees must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- Prints and products are available to purchase after your photography session and prices are in addition to the session fee.
- You can reschedule your session up to 7 days prior to your shoot if required. After this, a £40.00 rebooking fee will be charged.
- Session fees are non-refundable but transferable should you wish to change the date.
- Payment can be made by PayPal or balance transfer.
Image Selection, prints & product purchasing.
- Following your session, a private proof gallery will be prepared.
- This gallery is available for viewing for two weeks.
- A private viewing is the best way to select your images and view products.
- A date will be arranged after your portrait session.
- All portraits are professionally prepared for print to a very high standard.
- Specific and additional confidential retouching of images is provided on request at an additional cost of £10.00 per image.
- Due to the nature of individual print sizes, crops may vary slightly from the online gallery preview.
- All prints and products are made to order and non-refundable once your order has been placed.
- Artwork for portrait albums and announcement cards will be emailed for Client approval before final production stages.
- It is the Clients responsibility to ensure that all spelling/details for albums & cards are correct before approval.
- Frames are finished with an ultra-clear acrylic front unless otherwise requested. Glass options are available at an additional cost and on a collection only basis.
- The high-resolution Digital images are available to buy as priced in the brochure.
- The price reflects the total buy out of your images and the time taken to prepare each image for print.
- Digital images will be supplied as 10″x 8″ and 20″x16″ print size.
- A resizing service is available for larger prints up to A2 at £15.00 per image. This cost is included if you are ordering the enlarged print through Elle. Prices and sizes available on request.
- The delivery time frame for all print, digital image & product orders is 4 – 6 weeks from the date of payment.
- This time frame is given to allow the time required to professionally prepare your images & products to the highest standard.
- Announcement & greetings cards are prepared and delivered within 2 weeks.
- Express Images. For urgent images, there is an express service. The cost is £25.00 per image for a one-week turnaround. (Please note that during busy periods this service may not be available).
- During busy periods such as Christmas, there may be additional waiting time on orders which will be advised at the time of order.
Use of Photography
- Images may be selected to appear Elle Fallon’s website, blog, social media sites & promotional material.
- Permission is always requested.
- During your session, it is important that all cameras and phones are switched off. This is to prevent disturbing the photography session and the baby.
- We politely request that no photos are taken during the session.
Gift Certificates, Special Offers.
- Special offers are available from time to time and are limited to the terms & conditions of that offer & time period.
- Gift certificates are for the amount stated and can only be redeemed once.
- Extension of any offer beyond the expiry date is solely at the photographer’s discretion and any price lists supplied at the time of the offer may be subject to change after this date.