Baby Twin Photographer London
There is a special magic that takes place when photographing newborn twins. As a photographer, it really is a special and rewarding experience. I have learnt a lot about twins over the years from observing them during these photoshoots. Even though these sessions do often take longer the results are always worth the extra patience.
These two little darlings were a pure joy from start to finish. I feel so lucky to have captured this fleeting moment in time for them and their family. Isn’t it amazing to think of them curled up like this inside their mother just under two weeks before our photoshoot. I’m so glad that this image captures that incredible bond. The unbreakable twin bond. The indestructible sister bond. What a wonderful friendship these two will have and what adventures to come!
Baby Twin Photography
Health & Wellbeing
Now more than ever, I feel very fortunate to be able to provide families with the convenient option of capturing pregnancy, newborn & family portraits in the safe and controlled environment of their own home. My top priority has always been and continues to be the health and safety of the families I photograph.
As well as my usual high standards of hygiene during each photoshoot I have taken time to add additional precautions to mitigate any risk for your family and myself.
- I have always and will continue to schedule only one photoshoot per day which will allow time to fully clean and sanitise all my props and equipment after each photoshoot. You can also choose to provide your own outfits and props for your baby if you prefer and I am always happy to discuss the best options.
- I will wash my hands thoroughly on arrival at your home and frequently throughout the photoshoot.
- I will use my own hand sanitiser throughout the session.
- All family members taking part are also requested to frequently wash their hands and use sanitiser to maintain hygiene through the session.
- On arrival at your home I will remove my shoes and leave them at your front door.
- I will also wear a fresh face mask and clean new cotton gloves when handling your baby during each session.
- Your private viewing appointment for image selection after your photoshoot will be conducted via zoom.
- If I am unwell I will postpone your photoshoot for the recommended safe amount of time.
- If you or a member of your family are unwell please let me know with as much notice as possible to reschedule your photoshoot.
- I will continue to monitor the Government guidelines to ensure I am always up to date.
- Session dates may need to change if appropriate and I will provide flexibility for rescheduling dates.
I hope this will give you the peace of mind to pre-book your session.